| ADDS - Prog Charts Help
Page (1 of 1)
Back to Prog Charts Page
The Prog Charts Page contains:
- a list of time choices and thumbnails of each image. Click a
thumbnail to enlarge it to full size.
- Analysis data for the "latest analysis" chart is provided
every 3 hours.
- 12 and 24-hour forecast data are produced four times per day
at approximately 0300, 0900, 1500, 2100 UTC.
- 36 and 48-hour forecast data are produced twice daily at
approximately 0600 and 1800 UTC.
- These data consist of pressure centers and frontal positions
provided by NCEP-HPC.
Yellow dashed lines indicate troughs of low pressure.
This Qualified Internet
Communication Provider's (QICP) servers and communication interfaces are
approved by the FAA as secure, reliable, and accessible in accordance
with AC 00-62.
1) This QICP does not ensure the quality and
currency of the information transmitted to you.
2) The user assumes the entire risk related to
the information and its use.